My research goal is to continue studying emergent industry trends and to develop tools for delivering and maintaining projects more efficiently from such a sustainable perspective. While my research interests mainly revolve around the broad area of project management as applied to the architecture-engineering-construction industry, the salient and intertwined themes of my research agenda are:
- Innovative procurement, contracting and delivery practices, including Public Private Partnerships
- Sustainable management of construction workforce with focus on ergonomics, human performance, and physiological demand of construction work
- Sustainable management of the built environment
- Continuous quality improvement and bench-marking of construction projects
- Innovative construction engineering and management education.